Women's Center of Northeastern Connecticut,
If you, or someone you are close to, has suffered sexual assault, the
Women's Center of Northeastern Connecticut can help!
WECONECT provides free and confidential help for all survivors of sexual
assault and those concerned about the survivor.
Call night or day.
- Statewide Toll Free number: 888.456.2789
- Statewide Spanish Toll Free number 888.568.8332
- 24-hour confidential hotline for people who have been sexually assaulted.
- Support and counseling for those who are close to the assaulted person.
- Female and male counselors available
- Personal support and advocacy during hospital, police, or court visits.
- Support groups available.
- Referral network for long-term professional counseling, legal and medical assistance.
- Spanish speaking counselors available
- Comprehensive counselor training programs
- Community education programs for churches, schools, social service agencies and other professional civic organizations
- Child sexual abuse prevention programs for schools
- Support counseling and advocacy for child victims and their families.
- Emergency in person response.
- Professional inservice trainings on topics relating to sexual assault and sexual harassment
- If you were sexually assaulted in the past, you may still need to talk about it. It was a traumatic experience and may still be affecting your life. We can help you deal with your feelings.